Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 479%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.359 UAH / AED
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 334% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,051₴ (Dirham 8,839) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (36 minutes ago)