Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 430%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.104 UAH / AED
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 302% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,234₴ (Dirham 6,227) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)