Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.822 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,536₴ (元5,373) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)