Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.683 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,041₴ (2,251 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (34 minutes ago)