Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.940 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 122% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,756₴ (2,911 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)