Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.389 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 65% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,109₴ (1,590 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)