Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.213 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,107₴ (2,263 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)