Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.954 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 60% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,187₴ (1,752 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (35 minutes ago)