Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 449%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.904 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 233% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,002₴ (€1,799) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (38 minutes ago)