Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.465 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 239% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,079₴ (€1,869) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)