Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,647₴ in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 2 hours ago)