Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,770₴ in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)