Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.132 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 142% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,019₴ (€756) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)