Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.878 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,559₴ (RM3,838) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)