Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.269 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,625₴ (RM3,769) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (27 minutes ago)