Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.202 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,103₴ (RM3,564) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)