Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.506 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,343₴ (RM6,354) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)