Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 429%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02345 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 361% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,343₴ (₩2,359,800) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)