Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 495%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02334 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 385% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,783₴ (₩3,118,133) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)