Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02513 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,219₴ (₩2,237,184) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)