Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00190 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,514₴ (Rp 18,200,379) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)