Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00190 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,682₴ (Rp 17,215,249) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)