Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,740 prices entered by 615 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.685 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,921₴ ($3,104) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)