Cost of living comparison between Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.967 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 544% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 104,706₴ (CHF 4,032) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)