Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 77% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,568₴ (48,509 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)