Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39019 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,799₴ (₨112,251) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)