Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33411 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,233₴ (Taka 84,502) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)