Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 515%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.975 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 294% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,957₴ (€2,207) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (43 minutes ago)