Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 164% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,949₴ (C$2,137) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)