Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,288₴ (﷼ 21,686,526) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)