Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24766 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,252₴ (₨93,887) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)