Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25839 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,944₴ (₨84,925) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)