Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42544 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,596₴ (руб 48,412) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (40 minutes ago)