Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.048 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 155% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,038₴ (1,747KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)