Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,248₴ (﷼ 57,706,415) in Saqqez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (41 minutes ago)