Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 376%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23192 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 385% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,116₴ (¥198,842) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)