Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 UAH / STD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,592₴ (7,559,175 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)