Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 539%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,507 prices entered by 1,046 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.232 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 359% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,455₴ (R$ 6,129) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)