Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,986 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.602 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,059₴ (R$ 6,454) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)