Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.829 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,362₴ (R$ 3,567) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)