Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 502%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.068 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 198% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,372₴ (R$ 5,995) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)