Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.126 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 206% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,846₴ (R$ 5,642) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)