Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.139 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 202% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,648₴ (R$ 3,520) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)