Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.991 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 188% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,972₴ (R$ 5,628) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (39 minutes ago)