Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.448 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,705₴ (R$ 4,257) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)