Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 675%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.382 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 291% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,055₴ (R$ 4,659) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (33 minutes ago)