Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 636%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.230 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 275% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,255₴ (R$ 5,013) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)