Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.927 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 248% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,514₴ (R$ 7,129) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windhoek costs 7 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)