Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 653%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 268% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,680₴ (R$ 4,583) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)