Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 695%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.891 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 308% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,036₴ (R$ 5,965) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)