Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 510%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 254% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,542₴ (RD$ 97,572) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (21 minutes ago)