Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 133% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,647₴ (RD$ 48,409) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)