Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 361%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 226% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,851₴ (RD$ 65,849) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)