Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.045 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,826₴ (R$ 3,956) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)