Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 72% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,967₴ (Php50,848) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)