Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.628 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,050₴ (ARS $11,699) in Santiago del Estero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)