Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,398₴ (RD$ 55,918) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)