Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 424%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.757 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 259% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,495₴ (€1,244) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)