Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.881 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,604₴ (€1,650) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)