Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.966 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,916₴ (€1,186) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)