Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,682₴ (COL$3,247,289) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)