Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00872 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,832₴ (COL$4,107,859) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)