Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,877 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04210 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 207% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,770₴ (CH$802,140) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)