Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,170 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04110 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,319₴ (CH$1,102,601) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)