Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,257 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04115 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 86% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,531₴ (CH$1,130,645) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)