Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 7,083₴ (Bs 18,021,616) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)