Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.861 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,141₴ (Bs 7,040) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)