Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,577₴ (Bs 47,237,270) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)