Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,015₴ (Bs 12,488,148) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)