Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.674 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,648₴ (Bs 7,348) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (33 minutes ago)