Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,615₴ (ARS $7,400) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (39 minutes ago)