Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,072₴ (ARS $26,272) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)