Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,145₴ (ARS $30,743) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)