Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,155₴ (ARS $6,188) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)