Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.529 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,692₴ (ARS $8,953) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)