Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00897 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,902₴ (COL$2,777,418) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €25,880 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 3 hours ago)