Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00876 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,723₴ (COL$2,251,380) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)