Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00935 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,088₴ (COL$3,003,580) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)