Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00906 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,991₴ (COL$1,875,395) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)