Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00948 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,818₴ (COL$2,196,982) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)