Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 535%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.399 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 265% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,091₴ (€1,942) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)