Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.780 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 234% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,125₴ ($b13,262) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (37 minutes ago)