Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.045 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 54% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,586₴ ($b10,282) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)