Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.937 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 235% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,324₴ ($b13,289) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)