Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.820 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 80% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,479₴ (677 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)