Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.505 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,147₴ (R$ 4,950) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)