Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 247% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,127₴ (﷼ 49,310,700) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)