Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 288% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,595₴ (﷼ 48,751,907) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)