Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 233% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,979₴ (﷼ 53,293,107) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)