Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,416₴ (﷼ 84,579,111) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)