Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 525%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 306% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,371₴ (€2,156) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)