Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.782 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,883₴ (€1,296) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)