Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 538%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 304% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,072₴ (€2,144) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (42 minutes ago)