Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,756₴ (ARS $42,636) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)