Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,137₴ (ARS $34,268) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)