Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,775₴ (ARS $11,956) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)