Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.217 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 184% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,214₴ (L 37,986) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)