Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,102₴ (L 26,229) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (41 minutes ago)