Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.143 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 180% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,530₴ (L 39,841) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)