Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 UAH / HNL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,734₴ (L 28,930) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)