Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,499₴ (ARS $8,409) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $101 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)