Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,940₴ (ARS $9,791) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)