Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 4,916₴ (ARS $3,217) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)