Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.318 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,532₴ (Mex$ 25,445) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)