Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,396₴ (Mex$ 24,467) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)